We offer the opportunity to work with Canada’s largest Information Technology Outsourcing and Management Consulting Company with a true global presence in a fast-paced and energetic atmosphere where your personal and professional growth is accelerated by your desire and sense of commitment. CGI’s continuous growth is a testament to the confidence clients place in them and to the dedication of their professionals. At CGI, all employees are called members because they feel a powerful sense of ownership and accountability. Members at CGI are building their own company – in 100+ offices worldwide. CGI has the global resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for clients – and for members; that’s why an astounding 90 percent of them are CGI shareholders.
We're expanding in Atlantic Canada and we need your skills, enthusiasm, and dedication as part of our team.
Skills and Required Experience:
• Experience in an Architect role
• 8+ years web service development with Java 8+ (minimum 2 years) or above, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring Data and Swagger/OAS (Open API Specification)
• 2+ years working with cloud based microservices (Azure, PCF or GCP)
• 8+ years’ experience with Java Frameworks: Spring, JUnit, Log4j
• 8+ years’ experience with JSON/RESTful, XML, and SOAP services
• 8+ years database development stored procedures with SQL, AzureSQL, Sybase OR MS SQL
• Hands-on experience in Cloud MicroService and MicroApp development
• Knowledge of distributed system design patterns like distributed configuration, service discovery, routing, service-to-service calls, circuit breakers
• Practical experience designing and developing microservices using modern practices/techniques including Domain-Driven Design, event driven architectures, reactive programming and distributed caching
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Diploma in IT with equivalent IT experience
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong written and oral and comprehension communication skills
• Positive attitude
• Flexibility, self-motivated, and has the ability to give and receive feedback
• Ability to working effectively and collaboratively with others to achieve common goals
• Able to multitask effectively
• Have excellent time management, task planning and prioritization skills
• Able to adapt quickly to changing client requirements
• Able to work effectively with minimal supervision
• Enjoy working in a self-teaching, learning organization
• Ability to build strong relationships with clients and team members
- Java Enterprise Editions JEE
- SQL/PL SQL
- Cloud architect
Was kann man von CGI erwarten?:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.