CGI is a global IT and business process services provider delivering high-quality business consulting, systems integration and outsourcing services. With over 77 500 professionals in 40 countries, of which nearly 190 in Estonia in 2 cities – Tallinn and Tartu. We create software systems and products in a number of areas - public sector, geospatial and remote sensing, space, telecommunications, energy and utilities, medical and healthcare, banking and insurance, etc.
Our teams are behind such solution like GIS 112 information system used for processing emergency notifications, eCall, which automatically dials single emergency number in the car accidents, European global satellite-based navigation system Galileo, new design for Estonian State Information Portal and many-many more.
Do you want to be a part of a team, which helps societies to advance towards a more innovative, secure and sustainable future? Do you want to be more than just an employee is? We are members and shareholders of a company who go beyond the ordinary to build a better tomorrow.
We are looking for a Marketing and Communication Specialist to join our team! You will have a great impact to shape our Estonian unit’s visibility and ensure it is well recognized in the local market. You will share news, stories and visions with all our stakeholders, take initiative in the implementation of the CGI brand, marketing and communication plans, and take care of internal communication.
Your future responsibilities:
• Creating marketing and PR content, for local and international publications in different media
• Organizing client and marketing events, including employer branding and recruitment related events
• Leading local digital communication development (homepage, social media, and internal communication)
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Well-developed writing, self-expression and storytelling skills
• Very good communication and interpersonal skills, creative mind and sense of style
• Experience in marketing and communication
• Passion for digital and social media
• Excellent Estonian and English, both written and spoken
• Hands-on attitude, result-oriented mind-set and ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
• Opportunity to be an owner of CGI through our global share plan
• Supportive, smart and experienced colleagues both in Estonia and abroad
• Plenty of growth and professional development opportunities both in your field and in our international company
• Competitive salary
• Family and health-friendly work environment, comfortable office, cheerful colleagues, nice joint events, good work-life balance and flexible working hours – we support you to take care of your body and mind
• With us you will also have opportunity to get involved in charitable events
We will offer you a membership beyond the ordinary:
As a member of CGI you have the opportunity to be an owner and to work in an environment where you enjoy working and feel empowered. With us, you’ll have plenty of possibilities to take care of yourself and the communities around you. You will have the opportunity to work with major local and global clients from different industries in challenging projects that have a true impact on our future. With us at CGI you can develop your career as an expert or if you like or take new steps towards managerial position. It’s up to you to get our full support to get you where you want to be.
This is what we call a membership beyond the ordinary.
Ready to be a member?
Great, because we´d love to hear from you! Apply for the position by clicking on the “I´m interested” button at the top or bottom of the page.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.