This is a unique opportunity to be part of CGI's Global Delivery Center. The center specializes in application maintenance and remote service delivery. You will join a dynamic team where a collaborative atmosphere prevails. You will have the opportunity to work for various clients around the world from CGI's offices (Saguenay, Shawinigan, Sherbrooke, Drummondville, Montreal)
The candidate will have to participate in the development of test procedures, test conditions, input and test data and make predictions about the expected results.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Develop, update and maintain test standards and procedures.
- Develop automated test scripts in a Soap-UI /Selenium/Java environment.
- Participate in conducting a review of test programs and procedures.
- Perform test procedures, record defects and issues in accordance with the targeted and expected functional design.
- Validate the correction of a defect in the product and run the regression test, as needed.
- Inform the test integrator of issues that may affect the schedule or quality of the product or the control process.
- Collaborate in test planning.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- 3 to 5 years of experience in quality assurance, including at least 2 years with Soap-UI.
- Have worked in an Agile environment.
- Knowledge of Atlassian Suite (Jira, Confluence, BitBucket/Git), Selenium, Jenkins, Maven, experience with complex SQL queries.
- Good spirit of collaboration and open to proposals for improvement.
- Bilingual (spoken/written) French (4/5) and English (4/5).
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.