CGI is seeking a seasoned project managers to join our growing team supporting life science clients through end to end solution offerings and professional services. The successful candidate must be able to work in a cross-functional environment and interact with representatives from CGI, and our end-clients. This project manager will work at various CGI/ clients consulting and executing various life science business and IT initiatives from road map assessment architecture best practice phase implementations, and go live.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Plan, track & manage end-to-end IT Hypercare process within the CT Business Unit’s
• Identify dependencies, evaluate risks and communicate status to appropriate levels of management and stakeholders across assigned projects.
• Ensure project(s) deliverables, schedules, and financials adhere to established norms and are managed in alignment with departmental best practices across their assigned programs and projects.
• Monitor and control schedule and financial health and provide actionable insights to key stakeholders.
• Plan and engage necessary business & IT resources across the enterprise to ensure successful completion of planned deliverables, identify obstacles & develop corrective actions
• Manage communications at various levels (PMO/Program Manager, Steering Committee, Core Team)
• Develop Weekly Status Reports and Conduct weekly status & other tactical level meetings per communication plan
• Provide support to IT BPs and DCMs in management of project financials, vendor management and procurement.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• MUST have 5-7 years of STRONG Project management experience in the Pharma industry and its associated regulatory processes and requirements leading & supporting IT Support & Hypercare projects
• Must have 5-7 years of experience managing IT hypercare & ticketing process involving Enterprise Applications, Network & Infrastructure, Active Directory & SSO
• MUST have 5-7 years MS Project, SharePoint, Excel
• Experience working with external Service Providers providing hosting and network services and managing off-shore resources
• Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate to a diverse audience at multiple levels within the company through various formats, such as presentations, written proposals, reports, correspondence, leading meetings, face-to-face dialogue, etc
• Experience with managing project cost, schedule, and quality management
• Excellent program / project management track record/skills Experience in project planning tools like MS Project Ability to work in challenging situations.
• Excellent communication & team management skills
• Good written and verbal skills & team skills Strong problem solving skills & proactive attitude
Skill Set Years of Experience Proficiency Level
Program Management 5-7 Advanced
Pharma/Life Sciences 5-7 Advanced
Enterprise Apps, Network Infrastructure
Active Directory and SSO Implementation 5-7 Advanced
Project Management Tools 5-7 Advanced
(MS Project, Sharepoint, Excel)
Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Life Sciences
- Project Management
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.