We are looking for a Data Analyst in IT Infrastructure.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
- Thoroughness and great ability to take charge
- Customer focus and strong interpersonal skills
- Team player, ability to positively influence and mobilize stakeholders
- Adaptability in a changing environment
- Leadership, initiative, autonomy and communication skills
- Bilingual (spoken/written) French and English
- Participate in the resolution of incidents, breakdowns and anomalies (24/7 rotational support within the team)
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- 5+ years as a Data Analyst / Functional
- SQL language and data analysis, 5+ years, Mastery
- Data visualization / reporting tools: SAP BO, Power BI, MS SSRS and MS SSAS, 4+ years, Advanced knowledge
- Knowledge of financial markets or asset management, 4+ years, advanced knowledge
- Jenkins, Docker, GitHub Devops tool chain as well as automated test scripts and pipelines and code management tools 3+ years, Advanced
- Python and/or R language 3+ years, advanced knowledge
- Kafka 1+ years, Knowledge
- ETL development with Data stage / SSIS 2+ years, Knowledge
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies (Kanban, Scrum), 2 years and +, Knowledge
- Atlassian Suite (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket); 2+ years, Knowledge
- Amazon AWS 1 year +, Knowledge
- Bilingualism (spoken/written) French and English, Mandatory
- Linux, An asset
- Virtualization (Denodo) / containerization (Docker, Kubernetes), An asset
- Control M scheduler, An asset
- Shell scripts, An asset
- Atlassian Confluence
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.