As a critical member of the CGI Federal Marketing & Communications team, the Solutions Marketing Sr. Consultant will be focused on driving awareness of priority solutions to internal and external audiences. To be successful in the role, the ideal candidate would need to be efficient in a wide range of execution and strategic skills including project management, stakeholder management, strategy development, content creation, creative design and leading-edge marketing tactics. The ideal person would need to be comfortable managing multiple projects with competing deadlines in a fast-paced environment similar to a consulting firm or ad agency.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Managing and executing marketing plans for identified solutions and services in support of business objectives
• Leading the creation of materials (content & design) and marketing assets including messaging, collateral, case studies, presentations and videos
• Planning and executing events, conferences and meetings, including representing CGI at industry functions
• Collaborating with multiple stakeholders/SMEs and executives as well as the cross-functional Marketing & Communication team on marketing initiatives
• Driving optimization of marketing investments through ongoing evaluation and measurement of outcomes
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Bachelors degree plus five years of experience or equivalent experience in lieu of education.
• Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing and communications projects, product strategy, and sales activities
• Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational, consultative and sales skills
• Proficient project management skills across multiple projects that drive outcomes in a cross-functional team
• Experience with content creation, including messaging, creative copy writing, etc.
• Experience with design development of marketing assets (PPT, collateral, graphics, fact sheets, digital, website, etc.)
• Understanding of integrated approach and discipline across various marketing tactics
• Demonstrated experience with brand, product or services marketing
• Understanding of brand strategy and brand standards
• Strong oral and written communications skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Familiarity with the federal government and technology industries
Experience with financial management, ERP
Experience with SaaS product marketing
Experience with website development, design and best practices
As a Federal Contractor, all members of CGI Federal, regardless of role or work location are required to be fully vaccinated effective January 18th 2022 under the current policy, and be willing to provide proof of status, with the exception of those with approved medical or religious accommodations.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.