Ready to join an outstanding culture that cares about diversity and inclusion, corporate social responsibility and gives the freedom to innovate, influence decisions, and chart an exciting career?
CGI is more than just an IT company. Be part of a team that supports the local community with the ability draw on global best-in-class talent! Benefits include a share purchase program, profit sharing, wellness credits, training and development programs, and flexible work schedules and locations.
CGI’s Analytics teams help our clients on their digital transformation journey. These are exciting times, and we are looking for exceptional individuals to innovate with us.
Are you motivated by the opportunity to delight your clients by providing them with innovative solutions to sophisticated technical problems? Ready to join an outstanding culture that cares about diversity and inclusion, corporate social responsibility and gives the freedom to innovate, influence decisions, and chart an exciting career? If you thrive on innovation where you can influence the direction of strategy, come and join our team!
As a Senior Project Manager in Analytics, you will contribute to the success for many of our clients.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Deliver expected project margin/profitability
- Build and maintain relationships with senior client executives and various project stakeholders
- Document and assess impacts of project change requests in a timely manner
- Complete various activities to deliver projects using the project plan, work plan, risk log, communication plan, issue logs and resolution as well as manage change requests
- Plan, coordinate, lead and communicate the activities to ensure that project objectives are met
- Ensure good management of activities, quality results and implementation of CGI quality processes
- Ensure time charged by members is applied to the appropriate task and control the project budget
- Complete satisfaction surveys with the client upon project completion and acquire signature
- Obtain engagement and approvals by all players: clients, team members and vendors
- Balance the management of projects by mitigating risks and defining resolution plans for addressing issues
- Ensure projects are auditable
- Contribute to quality client satisfaction appraisals throughout the delivery of your projects
- Obtain, validate and understand the cost models and project profit margins for all assigned projects
- Define functional structure of the project; prepare work plans for planning and scheduling of required resources
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- 10+ years of successful project delivery experience with financial accountability
- Proven experience working with multiple clients on Analytics & IT project-based initiatives
- Experience implementing organizational change processes
- Demonstrated ability to provide a high level of client satisfaction
- Superb communication and presentation skills in providing pertinent and detailed information to clients and delivery / operational teams
- Experience with various project management frameworks and methodologies such Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, and Kanban
- Project delivery expertise in diverse technologies including Analytics, Data Management, Cloud, COTS, infrastructure etc.
- Experience of agile methodologies and experience as a Scrum Master
- Able to adapt in various industries and businesses
Education and certification:
- Business, Science or Technology University or College degree or equivalent professional experience
- Project Management or Scrum Master Certification (PMP or equivalent)
- Project Management
- Change Management
- PMI Project Management Prof
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.