We are looking for a passionate and skilled QA Engineer who has recently graduated university/college. This position will be part of our New Grad program. We are looking for someone who has experience writing software code, preferable in Java along with expsoure to API and MS SQL.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Develops, executes, and documents automated test scripts and cases utilizing a full range of tools and processes, automation frameworks, software development languages, and database tools
- Build automation scripts required for execution of regression test cases
- Execute test cases, maintain bug logs and identify new use cases for subsequent releases
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Undergraduate degree with understanding of Java, SQL, API, etc
- Good communication skills to deal with client on daily basis
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work with minimal supervision and in a team
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.