We are looking for a passionate new grad with knowledge of .Net and SQL Server to join our team within the banking industry.
This position will be part of our new grad program.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Understand requirement and perform Analysis and Design
- Development of software, Unit testing, defect fixing
- Create Tickets to support teams to resolve defects
- Create Documentation for software developed
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Knowledge of .Net, SQL Server
- Familiar with Unix OS
- Ability to work in a team, follow instructions and a fast learner
- Good Oral and written communication skills
- Familiar with Software Engineering principles
- Recently graduated with a degree in Computer Science or related field
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.