CGI wants to help our customers become successful in their transformations by providing leadership, technical advisory skills, and examples of best in class cloud solutions. We are looking for passionate, highly skilled new grads to join our team.
This position is part of our New Grad program. With the new grad program, CGI offers role specific trainings and the opportunity to collaborate with other new grads. Find out more here: https://www.cgi.com/canada/en-ca/startmycareer
Your future duties and responsibilities:
As a Cloud Engineer you will:
- Working in tandem with the team and client to identify and implement the most optimal cloud-based solution
- Support the planning, designing and developing of cloud-based applications
- Research and implement best practices to manage our infrastructure as code and automate cloud deployments.
- Collaborate with product development teams in order to provide domain expertise around infrastructure design, security, and observability.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Must be a self-starter and eager to learn.
- Passion for emerging technologies and desire to innovate
- Comfortable working in ambiguity and quickly iterating your way to a well, thought-out solution
- Experience in Agile development and delivery practices.
- Working experience with APM tools, experience with version control systems
- Experience with Cloud
- Recently graduated with a degree in Computer Science or related field
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.