Meet our professionals
CGI is more than just an IT consulting company; we are a global organization offering a world of opportunities. Become part of an outstanding culture that gives you the freedom to innovate, influence decisions, achieve your full potential, and chart your own career! Our benefits include a share purchase program, profit sharing, wellness credits, training and development programs and flexible work schedules.
The Junior Technical Informatics/Analytics Analyst will be working as a member within small teams in a very dynamic environment. You will assist Project Leads with a wide variety of activities such as formatting and QA of written deliverables, developing technical visuals and architecture solution deliverables. You will participate in client workshops and partner meetings, and will be responsible for documentation, follow-up and technical deliverable creation under the direction and oversight of analytics team leads. This role will work in a collaborative environment with clients and consultants, and with groupware applications (e.g., Microsoft SharePoint) to enable a more effective team collaboration.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Update current business processes documents, business flows, rules and artifacts, and propose To-Be/Future business processes, business flows, rules and artifacts
• Assist in producing detailed deliverable documents
• Contribute to project status reports, executive dashboards and other management reports.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Bachelor’s Degree with at least a technical minor or certificate/certification
• Strong analytical and organizational skills
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Understanding of technical software development and programming languages such as Java, R and/or Python
• Solid grasp of office productivity tools (e.g., Visio, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Understanding of principles of analytics, AI and ML
• Understanding of data management, data extraction and data analysis
• General understanding of health analytics and business intelligence/reporting
**MUST BE LOCAL TO VICTORIA or VANCOUVER POST COVID RESTRICTIONS**
- Communication (Oral/Written)
- Microsoft Office
- R Programming Language
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.