• Support systems that include physical and virtual servers, F5 load balancers, VMWare, ESXi, RHEL, and CentOS, Openshift, Puppet, Ansible, etc..
• Support security management, distributed storage technologies like NFS, HDFS, Ceph,
• Support multiple persistent agile teams with engineering and infrastructure development and operations
• Oversee day-to-day operations for service provider service infrastructure, including incident management, change management, monitoring, vulnerability management, etc
• Partner closely with project engineering and technology engineering teams to introduce new systems and technologies
• Develop and maintain infrastructure automation to reduce toil and increase availability
• Establish service level objectives and other metrics relating to the performance of the team and the underlying infrastructure
• Maintains expert knowledge of IT infrastructure, service provider and cloud computing
• Multi-Vendor management capabilities
• Direct or indirect experience leading engineering or cross-functional teams to deliver complex projects
• Proven ability to command high standards in delivering excellence in 24/7 production support, backed by measurement systems and instrumentation
• Familiarity with Kanban and Agile practices and DevOps with security embedded, including Jira as an issue tracking system
• Experience with Infrastructure as Code and CI/CD, including Puppet, Ansible, Jenkins, and GitHub
• Experience with VMWare, ESXi, OpenShift, or other virtualization and container technologies
• Networking, security and operating system experience, including IPv4, IPv6, load balancers, firewalls, RHEL, and CentOS
• Experience with Elastic or Splunk monitoring systems
• Experience troubleshooting SSL certificate issues and PKI infrastructure
• Software development experience with Python
• Cloud computing experience with Azure/GCP/AWS
• Familiarity with infrastructure or enterprise architecture (Platform, Virtualization, Storage, Security) best practices, frameworks, etc
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.