CGI has an exciting opportunity to fill within its Marketing and Communications team. The ideal candidate must have strong organizational ability and keen analytical skills, be relationship savvy and motivated to work in a fast-paced and empowering environment.
The Business Analyst will be involved in various projects and engagements within the Marketing and Communications team. They will be heavily involved in CGI’s global performance analytics, global service offering, the tracking of technology trends, project delivery and more. Reporting to the Director, Organizational Performance and Continuous Improvement, they will act as an internal consultant within a small, dynamic team working closely with other parts of the organization. They will work with the partners in charge of each Global SBU, industry leaders and CGI executives.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
If you are a professional who wants to be intrinsically involved in one of the largest and fastest-growing IT and business consulting companies in the world, this is the perfect opportunity for you. As a consultant, you will have the opportunity to work on the Marketing and Communications team’s latest activities and projects.
• Write various reports and presentations to monitor the performance of the Marketing and Communications team.
• Perform data analytics to understand and identify trends related to our sales, offers, opportunities, etc.
• Evaluate business processes, define best practices, facilitate workshops, establish procedures, and write business and functional requirements documents.
• Participate in analyzing and recommending potential solutions in collaboration with the IT teams.
• Develop training and change management materials for the Marketing and Communication team, as well as current technology tools.
• Coordinate and support the initiatives of Strategic Business Units and industry leaders.
• Work with other Corporate Services teams to gather data and conduct operational or other business analyses.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field. MBA an asset.
• Approximately five years’ experience as a business analyst, marketing analyst or consultant.
• Experience writing business requirements documents, roadmaps, executive presentations, analysis reports, etc.
• High level of proficiency in MS Office suite for creating innovative and original presentations.
• Strong aptitude for analyzing and organizing quantitative and qualitative data.
• Ability to synthesize, simplify and present work performed.
• Client-focused; acts with urgency, autonomous, proactive, delivers results, and demonstrates personal accountability.
• Strong interest in CGI technologies and industries.
• Highly organized, quick learner, and flexible to adjust priorities and deliverables within tight deadlines.
• Acts as an internal consultant, including active listening, developing trust relationships to collaborate with others, communicating clearly and proactively, being intellectually curious to ask questions and propose new ideas.
• Comfortable facilitating meetings and collaborating virtually with overseas teams.
• Confident and comfortable interacting with executives at all levels.
• Understanding of financial and operational performance measures.
• Fluency in French and English, both written and spoken.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.