Senior Software Engineer-Automation
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Exact activity of the candidate in the project
List responsibilities/ duties in the order of descending order of importance.
• Looking for expert on Automation/scripting.
• Expertise on different CI/CD tools.
• Hyper Automation.
• Should have proven working experience on all the following, and will be expected to work independently starting with understanding/collecting requirements from the team, decide approach/solution and work on implementation and provide solution to automate installation and configuration of various tools/softwares.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Total 8+ years of experience.
• 7+ years - Experience in Jenkins and automation/configuration of tools/software on servers
• 2+ Years- Hyper Automation
• 5+ years - Proven working experience in scripting with –Shell Scripting, Ruby/Python, Core Java
• 2+ years - Basic knowledge of version control tools - Subversion, SVN, GIT
• 2+ years - Knowledge about schedulers – ex: Skybot, Autosys or related scheduler
• 2+ years - Knowledge on Jboss, Apache, Axway (and other file transfer tools)
• 2+Years- Experience in Ansible and configuration on servers. Linux/Unix/Windows Administration, experience in Virtual environment (VMWare or OVM)
Secondary Skill: Mandatory/ Optional
• Professional good verbal and written communication skills (Mandatory)
Experiences: Required & optional
• Professional good verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent Technical skills
• Logical reasoning and analytical skills.
Certification Required; if any
- Microsoft Azure
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.