* Work location Montreal, Toronto or Ottawa
Are you motivated by the opportunity to delight your clients by providing them with innovative solutions to complex technical problems? These are exciting times for CGI and are looking for talented individuals to trail blaze with us. If you have a pioneering spirit and thrive on innovative projects where you can influence the direction of technical strategy, now is the time to join this dynamic team. We need to double our capacity to satisfy growing client demand globally and are looking for top talent. Combine the challenges offered by complex technical initiatives with the potential for international travel and gain experience and demonstrate your creativity.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
As an Active directory Administrators you will be responsible for the creation, management and maintenance of AD/DNS services for several AD forests. You will also be responsible for the following services: ADCS/ADRMS/ADFS.
The roles and responsibilities of a domain administrators consist of:
• Setup domain controllers
• Setup and maintain DNS
• AD User Objects management
• Implement RBAC models
• Create and maintain Group policy objects (GPOs)
• Implement hardening baselines based on CIS standards
• Server hardening
• Implement Organizational Unit (OU) security delegations
• Perform and verify weekly AD health checks
• Monthly patching of Domain Controllers
• Troubleshoot incidents (AD/DNS/ADCS/ADRMS/ADFS)
• Create and Implement CRQs
• Produce, monthly and ad-hoc reports
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Excellent organizational skills;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Self-reliance, creativity and proactivity;
• Customer-service oriented;
• Bilingual: excellent fluency in English and French, spoken and written;
• Independent worker that requires little supervision beyond initial scope expectation and transfer of requirement.
• Results-oriented with a strong track record of successful delivery
• Participate and network externally in industry forums to share best practices and gain competitive intelligence
Education and Certification
• IT training and three to five years of relevant experience;
• ITIL certification, an asset.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.