CGI is one of the TOP 5 IT & Consulting service providers worldwide with over 80,000 employees in more than 40 countries. In our organization, you will encounter flat hierarchies and can continuously expand your expertise in a dynamic and agile environment.
Within CGI, the business unit organization Global Technology Operations (GTO) offers a comprehensive end-to-end portfolio of Project Management, Software Development & Testing as well as Cloud & DevOps to optimally support clients in their digital transformation.
The TSP&C sector (Technical Services Projects and Consulting) acts as a delivery and service unit. This means that we are specialists in the area of DevOps & Cloud in order to transform application landscapes into the cloud or to establish agile working methods at customers.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden:
As Team Manager Delivery DevOps & Cloud you will lead one of three teams within the DevOps & Cloud cluster. You are responsible for the development of the team and have the technical and disciplinary responsibility for this group of members. You will independently acquire projects and services within the CGI customer landscape and ensure their delivery.
To fulfill the Team Manager position, you will perform the following duties:
• Actively participate in projects and services in roles like project lead, service delivery management, or cloud architect
• Strategic, financial and business development of the DevOps & Cloud cluster
• Further development of CGI locations from which our projects and services are delivered
• Building new customer business and further development of existing customer engagements
• Responsible management and support of proposals and tenders
• Active employee recruitment (planning and execution of recruiting measures online and offline, conducting interviews and job interviews)
• OnBoarding of new employees (approval of employment contracts and execution of the necessary CGI processes)
• Conducting employee interviews (including probationary period interviews, target agreement, employee satisfaction)
• Reporting of key performance indicators for CGI
You have a university degree in computer science or comparable IT qualifications through training and have relevant professional experience in DevOps & Cloud.
You have leadership experience, have been able to successfully lead project teams to project completion or successfully ensures agreed KPIs with your service team. You will also bring the following skills and experience:
• Very good knowledge of cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP, TOGAF, Arc42, Governance) and DevOps (automation, CI/CD pipeline, container technologies and orchestration platforms such as Kubernetes).
• Experience with customer service and management of expectations and requirements
• Experience in project management following SCRUM, SAFe, Prince II, and waterfall
• Experience in service delivery management according to ITIL v4
• Experience in designing and establishing processes
• Experience in leading and developing employees
• A high level of motivation to build and shape a new team
• Very good understanding of financial processes
• A convincing and engaging demeanor
• Stress tolerance as well as mental flexibility
• Very good knowledge of Dutch and English, both written and spoken
Wat mag je van ons verwachten:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.