Meet our professionals
CGI is more than just an IT consulting company; we are a global organization offering a world of opportunities. Become part of an outstanding culture that gives you the freedom to innovate, influence decisions, achieve your full potential, and chart your own career! Our benefits include a share purchase program, profit sharing, wellness credits, training and development programs and flexible work schedules!
CGI Calgary is seeking a Senior RPA Developer who will work with multiple clients in a variety of industries on Robotic Process Automation projects. The successful candidate will possess experience in RPA built atop a solid foundation of .NET Development in an Enterprise environment.
Among IT providers, few have achieved CGI’s position as a steadfast advisor to the most recognized organizations across the world. CGI provides a full stream of IT Consulting Services such as Applications Development, Applications Maintenance and Management Consulting.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
As a member in our Calgary office, you will work directly with a large team of experienced Software Developers, Business Analysts, Architects and domain specialists. You will become a key member of our team and drive forward the delivery of some of the most exciting projects in Calgary and Western Canada.
• Designing, estimating, coding and testing sophisticated solutions
• Preparing detailed specifications for programs
• Solving problems and providing documentation
• Interacting with clients from all levels
• Participating in multiple assignments at the same time
• Mentor junior developers
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Confirmed 2+ years of development experience using any combination of UiPath, BluePrism or Automation Anywhere
• Senior level Applications Development experience with .NET technologies in large Enterprise environments
• Demonstrable experience in analysis, design and maintenance or development of application systems using the technologies described
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills
• Excellent oral and written English communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure with multiple priorities
• Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment with limited supervision
• Demonstrated ability to coach junior team members
• Experience with Microsoft SharePoint, Azure DevOps, Citrix, JIRA and/or ServiceNow
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent work experience
- Application Development
- Robotics Process Automation
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.