As a Product Assurance (PA) Engineer on our team, you will be working on a Mission Critical System that is part of the Galileo infrastructure. Your work will contribute to the security aspects and data protection of this navigation mission. The system is characterized by a high level of complexity. Do you want to take part in the Galileo program?
Your day-to-day activities
Are you motivated by the opportunity to work for Galileo? Galileo is Europe’s own global satellite system and currently consists of a constellation of 22 satellites. It is capable of providing a highly accurate, guaranteed global positioning service under civilian control. The system is still under development and has recently entered the Exploitation Phase.
To strengthen our team responsible for the Product Assurance of the Key Management Facility (KMF) of the Galileo Mission Segment, we are looking for a PA engineer. You will play a key role in developing a mission-critical systems for one of the most prestigious space programmes. The clients are mostly located abroad. The end users include the European Space Agency (ESA) and the EUSPA (European Union Agency for the Space Programme).
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
The successful candidate must demonstrate a strong interest in verifying requirements for a highly complex space system, in addition to having advanced analytic skills required for this position and having a quality assurance mindset and way of working. We are seeking someone who is well-organized, energetic and with a high level of attention to detail to join our team in The Netherlands, in Rotterdam.
The role includes following elements:
• Coordinating KMF PA activities with the Clients, including audit related activities;
• Ensuring that the KMF Projects include PA provision based on the knowledge of the products involved and the Client’s requirements;
• Collecting, summarising and supporting projects in the provision of PA data in a timely fashion in support of planned (milestone) events;
• Managing and controlling PA action items;
• Participating in or chairing Non-conformance Review Board (NRB), Configuration Control Board (CCB), Test Reviews as applicable;
• Direct, coordinate and provide PA support and input to Design Reviews;
• Coordinate and manage the Non-conformance processes;
• Guaranteeing maintenance of Quality Data Records at applicable levels, such that items are correctly configured and traced during the activities and data is properly recorded;
• Contacting ESA Alert System as applicable;
• Participating in review/board/technical meetings on behalf of any person on the PA Team previously designated as attendee;
• Signing for approval the Certificate of Conformity (C of C) of the delivered items.
• Quick learner, ability to quickly get acquainted with complex systems and a range of testing tools.
• Experience of product assurance
• Technical and SW development affinity
• Used to working in fixed price/fixed date type of environments (you love deadlines)
• Experience with mission critical or space projects
• Experience with ESA GSWS-G standards or equivalent
• Experience with ESA standards
• You have demonstrated good written and verbal communication skills in English whilst working in a team.
• Willing to travel to client sites and other CGI offices around Europe.
• Eligibility for an EU Personal Security Clearance at the level of CONFIDENTIAL and above is part of the selection procedure.
Education and certification
• Bachelor’s degree (HBO or WO) or higher with a focus on Information Technology/Communications, or equivalent.
• We expect a minimum of two years relevant working experience
A permanent position and the opportunity to become a shareholder and thus share in our successes. Therefore, working at CGI is rewarded twice. Follow the right training courses via our CGI Academy, because your personal development is important to us and our priority. A place in our close-knit community where together we bear the responsibility of projects and exceed customer expectations. A role in our CGI story.
“We want to get the best out of you!Your working environment
Are you ready to be part of our story?
With almost 40 years in the industry, CGI Space
is a growing business with exciting projects and prospects across the Navigation, Security, Earth Observation and Satcoms domains. We currently have around 500 members working on projects in the UK, Germany, France, Italy and the Netherlands. You will get the opportunity to work for Galileo. Galileo is Europe’s own global satellite system and currently consists of a constellation of 22 satellites. It is capable of providing a highly accurate, guaranteed global positioning service under civilian control.Interested?
Apply now! We will contact you as soon as possible. Questions about the position? Ask them to Gert Mariën, Director Consulting Services via firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the application procedure, please contact Chris Nikijuluw, corporate recruiter, via 06-204 511 05 or email@example.comWe do not cooperate with external parties.
Acquisition is therefore not appreciated.
Wat mag je van ons verwachten:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.