Your future duties and responsibilities
• Engaging with customers and other vendors to develop system design, generating functional and technical specifications to meet customer functionality, reporting, customization and integration requirements in Maximo
• Hands-on experience in response to tenders/RFQ, Proposals on solution, effort and schedule including approach for POC.
• Good knowledge in all the Maximo EAM processes and functional knowledge in Asset management, Preventive management, Inventory management, work management and Purchase Management etc.
• Understand the requirements from client and classify as Maximo configuration and customization requirements
• Maximo technical capabilities to provide solution in work-flow designing, Application Designer, Database Configuration etc.
And also include the technical skills listed below
• Maximo Installation, Upgrades & Migration to Cloud
• Java Customization & Automation Scripts
• Knowledge in BIRT & other reporting tools
• Maximo Integration Framework
- Business Development
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.