Conoce a nuestros profesionales
Descripción de la publicación:
Join our Global Wealth Team!
Product: Wealth360™ Digital Wealth Platform
Who you Are:
Exceptional strategic thinker and thought leader to join our growing Wealth360™ Digital Wealth Platform team.
As the Senior Product Manager, you will hold ultimate accountability for assigned areas of the Wealth360™ Digital Wealth Platform Roadmap. This is a cross-functional role, working to evangelize and ensure success of the platform across multiple Global Wealth Management teams and in the market.
Sus futuros deberes y responsabilidades:
• Defining the roadmap, and working with various stakeholders to gather inputs and synthesize into a consolidated roadmap.
• As the product lead, be responsible for working with client implementation teams to guide and direct their use of core platform and back-end features, synthesizing new requirements into roadmap items, and supporting our Business Architects.
• Work with clients and prospects to understand and drive solutions to business needs, and to socialize and review the roadmap and upcoming product changes.
• Work with engineering teams to direct the development of new features to ensure alignment to roadmap and client needs.
• Work with delivery executives, to ensure solutions both deliver on-time and on-budget as well as deliver on business value.
• Drive innovation and foster collaboration.
• Help evangelize the platform and features as part of business development opportunities and support sales efforts as needed.
• Supervise the maintenance of appropriate relationships with strategic alliance partners for targeted growth areas.
Calificaciones requeridas para tener éxito en este rol:
• Minimum 5 to 7 years+ of related Product Management experience within the digital space.
• Bachelor's Degree in Technology/Business and related discipline preferred.
• Demonstrated strong business acumen and understanding of complex business situations.
• Demonstrated experience with enterprise software product management.
• Working knowledge of the wealth management industry.
- Product Management
- Digital Business Consulting
¿Qué esperas de nosotros?:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.