We offer the opportunity to work with Canada’s largest Information Technology Outsourcing and Management Consulting Company with a true global presence in a fast-paced and energetic atmosphere where your personal and professional growth is accelerated by your desire and sense of commitment. CGI’s continuous growth is a testament to the confidence clients place in them and to the dedication of their professionals. At CGI, all employees are called members because they feel a powerful sense of ownership and accountability. Members at CGI are building their own company – in 100+ offices worldwide. CGI has the global resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for clients – and for members; that’s why an astounding 90 percent of them are CGI shareholders.
We're expanding in Atlantic Canada and we need your skills, enthusiasm, and dedication as part of our team.
• Provide technical leadership to define quality automation architecture and infrastructure to ensure software reliability and availability
• Asses automation frameworks and manual QA processes to identify areas of improvement and recommend solutions
• Track quality assurance metrics across entire CI/CD pipeline
• Introduce product teams to DevOps practices and culture
• Ability to integrate with the development and operation teams
• Strong knowledge of QA methodologies, tools and processes
• Strong knowledge of automated QA/QC tools and processes (Eggplant, Selenium, LoadRunner, Junit, HP QTP/UTP, SOATest,….)
• Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
• Experience with Continuous Integration orchestration (Bamboo, Jenkins)
• Understanding of Repository management applications (BitBucket, GitHub)
• Experience with configuration management tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Salt)
• Understanding of containerization (Docker, OCI)
• Have a technical passion in DevOps practice
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in the field of Computer Science, Systems or Engineering
- Continuous Integration
- Quality Management
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.