We offer the opportunity to work with Canada’s largest Information Technology Outsourcing and Management Consulting Company with a true global presence in a fast-paced and energetic atmosphere where your personal and professional growth is accelerated by your desire and sense of commitment. CGI’s continuous growth is a testament to the confidence clients place in them and to the dedication of their professionals. At CGI, all employees are called members because they feel a powerful sense of ownership and accountability. Members at CGI are building their own company – in 100+ offices worldwide. CGI has the global resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for clients – and for members; that’s why an astounding 90 percent of them are CGI shareholders.
We're expanding in Atlantic Canada and we need your skills, enthusiasm, and dedication as part of our team.
Duties and Responsibilities
As the Technical Business Analyst , you will carry out the role of a Product Owner, You will be a Critical member of Agile team delivering new business function for the customer and business users. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in the Retail industry defining requirements and deploying solutions levering Oracle RPAS.
• Analyzes complex business processes, elicits, defines and document business requirements.
• Creates a functional design to address business needs within an assigned process area.
• Help in creation of test plans that ensure the end solution delivers the required business results.
• Acts as day-to-day liaison between business, development teams and coordinate activities across cross-functional teams.
• May create the following deliverables:
o Process maps
o Data flow diagrams
o Requirements specifications
o Use case scenarios
o Acceptance testing
• Facilitate the design of integrated solutions (process, technical & organizational).
• Effectively communicate with senior Business users to identify and prioritize needs, articulate business impact and evaluate alternative business solutions and work with global delivery teams.
• Ensure the end to end solution is proven to deliver the required business results. Drive adoption of the designed processes and solution use with stakeholders.
Qualifications ( REQUIRED)
• 7+ years of experience
• SAFe Agile / Scrum Experience to do the following :
o Program backlog refinement and assist in PI planning activities
o Engaged in story definitions, assist agile team in story estimates and sequencing
o Iteration execution would include: maintaining the team backlog, reviewing and reprioritizing stories in the backlog, accepting stories
o Participate in team demo
• Interaction with Business and IT Stakeholders in RETAIL domain
• Exposure to Oracle Retail (RPAS), Mainframe would be a plus
• Good understanding of data analysis and data migration
Qualifications (NICE TO HAVE)
Retail Merchandising / Planning Experience
Bachelors Degree in related field
- Business Analysis
- Agile Business Analysis
- Agile / Collaborative Method
- Agile Testing
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.