Descripción de la publicación:
CGI, one of the largest IT and business consulting services firms globally, is at the forefront of transforming digital experiences. Through practical and strategic innovations, we are helping drive value and greater efficiencies into commercial and government organizations around the world. We are looking for a DeVops consultant to join our growing public sector in the national capital region.
Sus futuros deberes y responsabilidades:
• Develop and promote fully automated CI & CD pipelines
• Research, propose and implement best practices in managing the infrastructure as code and automating cloud deployments
• Automate and streamline day-to-day business tasks and processes
• Explore, test and integrate new tools
• Support development of cost estimates, current cloud costs, and trending information for all cloud environments
• Support the configuration of AWS VPC or Direct Connect networks as needed
• Coordinate with other operations teams to optimize cloud usage
• Establish best practices to build, release and manage the configuration of production systems
• Assist in troubleshooting of cloud systems to resolve issues across platform and application domains
• Research and propose cloud architecture and process improvements
• Evaluate new cloud technology options and vendor products
• Perform Release Deployment
• Build high-quality distributed systems or backend services
• Ensure critical system security through the use of best in class cloud security solutions
Calificaciones requeridas para tener éxito en este rol:
• B.S. in computer science, engineering, or equivalent experience
• 4+ years of IT engineering in a mix of infrastructure and development roles
• 2+ years in a DevOps role
• Expertise in AWS (or similar Azure or GC experience)
• Experience with OpenShift or similar and Experience with Cloud to Ground implementations
• Experience with Integrating 3rd party tools into Jenkins such as:
• Code security scanning, Container scanning, Unit testing, Performance testing, Visual Automation
• Experience integrating with containerization and orchestration technologies (Docker and Kubernetes preferred)
• Capacity to support developers with day-to-day development needs
• Understanding of GitFlow
• Familiar with Networking and database concepts
• Strong scripting and automation skills
• Outstanding English communication and strong sense of empathy
• Problem solving approach to analysis and resolution of complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues
• AWS certification is an asset (but we’ll help get you certified if you don’t)
Remote acceptable until after COVID and possibly later
Clearance: Secret Clearance required or ability to obtain secret (10 years in Canada)
¿Qué esperas de nosotros?:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.