Nehmen Sie mit uns Kontakt auf
Join our Commercial and Public Sector Team!
CGI, one of the largest IT and business consulting services firms globally, we are at the forefront of transforming digital experiences. Through practical and strategic innovations, we are helping to drive value and greater efficiencies into commercial and government organizations around the world.
Our Insurance Practice is seeking to hire an experienced Service Delivery Manager with expertise to engage Insurance Carriers, Brokers and Partners as we continue to build our business.
You will partner with the Director Consulting, Expert in identifying, managing, and closing sales opportunities within the Canadian Property & Casualty Insurance Industry for risk assessment reports and decision analytics.
You are someone who has a proven track record and demonstrated ability to leverage existing and new relationships with customers in the industry. The ideal candidate is someone who is experienced in solution sales, account management, meticulous and able to handle multiple projects.
• Understand and effectively work with complex decision-making processes within the customer organization, navigate through sales cycles, and successfully manage multiple stakeholders.
• Maintain positive relationships and help to ensure the satisfaction of existing clients for the purpose of maintaining or growing their revenue base.
• Present a meaningful ROI to the customers by demonstrating a thorough understanding of the client priorities, competitors’ products and industry trends.
• Provide input in the research, design and implementation of new products and services that meet customer needs.
• Support in maintaining sales pipeline revenue forecasts and keep sales compliance systems current with this information.
• Support in the sales management process from opportunity identification to contract closing.
• Works well in a team setting (Delivery, Marketing, other CGI Business Units).
• Support the individual engagements with leadership.
• Support the Solution Delivery Executives and Solution Delivery Managers in the development of solutions for delivery to clients.
• Provide CGI’s delivery teams with insight into client needs, gaps, and challenges.
• Actively build effective working relationship with all appropriate areas within CGI.
• Work, as required, in an integrated bid process.
• Understand relevant Insurance industry issues and trends.
• Understand auto & home Insurance underwriting principals.
• Comprehend insurance distribution networks.
• Develop a strong knowledge of CGI risk solutions including the full range of CGI services.
• Contribute to helping create market awareness and promotion of CGI’s services within the industry.
Required Work Experience:
• Minimum of 3 years + in the insurance industry, (claims, underwriting, IT, broker/sales) or account management and/or delivery to leading property and casualty insurers.
• Strong domain knowledge.
• Experience identifying and creating solutions for clients.
• Experience in the area of account planning
Required Level of Education:
• University degree in a related discipline (Business, Marketing, Communications, Computer Science/Engineering).
• Preferred: Recognized Insurance industry designation or working towards (CIP, FCIP, CRM, RIBO)
• Consultative selling.
• Active listener with demonstrated ability to understand client’s needs and offer solutions.
• Strong presentation skills, oral & written communication skills.
• Manages customer relationships to maximize business opportunities.
• Creativity in identifying opportunities and developing solutions.
- Service Delivery Management
- Sales & Channel Development
Was kann man von CGI erwarten?:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.