Meet our professionals
CGI: A place to build an IT career
CGI is seeking an Oracle EBS/ERP Functional Developer to join a project team which is leading a business critical initiative to transform, rationalize, and migrate critical Oracle E-Business Suite applications.
You will act as a trusted business partner, provide Oracle functional expertise in Financials, Order to Cash, Supply Chain, and Quote to Order, perform project coordination and provide improvements in mission-critical enterprise-wide information systems.
CGI offers more than a job. We offer limitless opportunities to make a difference for the clients and communities we serve. Come join committed, skilled and passionate people just like you! Come be part of our top global cloud practice serving hundreds of clients around the world. Our team of experts has significant experience providing the right approach to transforming our clients’ businesses to smarter, more efficient technology organizations, including cloud assessment, rationalization, migration, operations, and management. Our culture is collaborative and casual and we are looking for additional cloud SMEs to join and continue to grow our expertise.
This opportunity is located in Centennial, CO, but also can be performed in either one of our many CGI US Service Delivery locations: Wausau, WI or Lafayette, LA or Belton, TX. If you are located outside the proximity of any of these locations, working “Remote” is an option.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Provide support to users and assist with troubleshooting issues and provide training
• Coordinate with business users and external vendors / partners to manage and maintain finance related systems
• Support the design, creation and maintenance of financial interfaces between internal and external sources
• Analyze solution design and create technical specifications based on business/functional requirements.
• Development activities including analysis, design, coding, data migration and testing for production and development environments.
• Customize and develop Interfaces, Reports and Extensions as needed to support business requirements.
• Participate in system-level tests responsible for comparing actual results with expected results.
• Maintenance and Provide support for the existing systems as needed.
• Perform other duties as assigned
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Proven experience in large Oracle ERP R12 initiatives
• Experience working Oracle ERP Financials Modules (GL, AP, AR, FA, iReceivables, Credit Management, iPayments) and processes including the Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, and Record to Report processes.
• Must possess strong skills in Oracle R12 (12.2.6) development (RICE components) and customization utilizing Oracle best practice methodology.
• Advanced knowledge and Demonstrated experience in the implementation and support of Oracle R12 applications including Oracle Applications Framework (OAF), SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle workflow, XML Publisher, Forms & Reports
• Proven experience on working and developing Oracle Application Development Framework (ADF) applications.
• Demonstrated proficiency in SQL performance tuning.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment coordinating with internal, external customers to help support and enhance business systems.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment including the ability to work collaboratively with business users.
• Knowledge of Agile Project and Software Development Life Cycle Methodologies
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• 5 years of total experience as an Oracle Applications Analyst in using SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Workflow , Forms, Reports, XML, OAF and ADF
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Engineering or related field or equivalent related experience.
• Functional experience with Oracle ERP Distributions or SCM Modules will be preferred
• Experience working with Java, J2EE application development will be a plus
• Experience working with migrations tools like FlexDeploy, BitBucket will be a plus
• Working experience with Oracle Application Express (APEX) will be a plus.
• Oracle certifications will be a plus
Est. Salary Range (Colorado Only): $76K-$85K*
*Disclaimer: In accordance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, effective January 1, 2021, a good faith hourly or base salary range must be posted for all positions where the work may be performed in the state of Colorado. Therefore, this good faith salary range will only apply where this described position will be performed in the state, and should not be considered the compensation range in other locations or for other positions.
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
- Oracle eBusiness Suite
- Oracle ERP
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.