The Content Associate will be part of the Global Marketing and Communications’ Creative Services team and will be primarily responsible for supporting requirements for content and providing general communications support to deliver against stakeholder requirements.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
The Associate will be responsible for developing content for the following:
• Marketing and communications content for CGI’s internal and external channels
• Business writing for employee-related announcements and materials
• Copywriting for press releases, award nominations, and online and print banners that are catchy and attractive
• Feature writing for campaigns which may include employee-related articles, or social clubs
• Copyediting and proofreading content which includes the above and other collateral for digital or print media
He/she will also have account responsibilities to ensure requirements are delivered as agreed upon, as well as communications support responsibilities to update or publish content onto CGI’s internal channels.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Bachelor’s degree in Organizational Communication, Marketing, Multimedia Arts, or other related courses
• Excellent English skills, both verbal and written
• Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Publisher
• Knowledgeable in Adobe Creative Cloud: Photoshop and Illustrator
• Well organized, creative, and highly motivated
• With strong analytical and research skills, and a keen eye for detail
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Communication (Oral/Written)
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Word
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.