CGI is more than just an IT consulting company; we are a global organization offering a world of opportunities. Become part of an outstanding culture that gives you the freedom to innovate, influence decisions, achieve your full potential, and chart your own career. Our benefits include a share purchase program, profit sharing, wellness credits, training and development programs and flexible work schedules and locations.
Are you motivated by the opportunity to delight your clients by providing them with innovative solutions to sophisticated technical problems? These are exciting times for CGI, and we are looking for hardworking individuals to innovate with us. If you have a groundbreaking spirit and thrive on innovation where you can influence the direction of technical strategy, come and join our team!
We are seeking a creative and innovative DevOps Engineer/System Administrator who will be part of a collaborative and multi-disciplinary software engineering team working with groundbreaking technologies.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Designing, implementing and testing new features and services;
• Designing and implementing automated test suites, especially for non-functional requirements;
• Designing, developing, testing and maintaining resilient, secure, and efficient code-driven infrastructure;
• Implementing and configuring monitoring tools;
• Creating and maintaining CI/CD pipelines;
• Maintaining technical documentation for security architectures, configuration management definitions, and operational processes;
• Incident management coordination and technical troubleshooting;
• Working closely with stakeholders to understand business needs.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 3 years of experience in a field relevant to the position;
• Strong understanding of agile principles and practices;
• Experience creating automated test suites for functional and non-functional requirements;
• Experience working with Containers and associated technologies including OpenShift, Docker or Kubernetes;
• Strong understanding of repository management in general and Git in particular;
• Strong communication skills;
• Dedication to team success.
• Knowledge of modern identity and access management standards (Oath 2.0, OIDC, and SAML);
• Knowledge of Microsoft Azure services (Azure DevOps, Azure Storage, Azure VMs, Azure LB, Azure Networking, Azure Security and Identity, Azure Backup and Recovery, Azure Container Services, Azure Monitoring, and Azure Automation and Log Analytics);
• Knowledge of AWS services and Google Cloud Platform service;
• Knowledge of CI/CD tools (Jenkins, GitHub Actions, Azure DevOps, Circle CI);
• Knowledge of Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, CloudFormation Templates, Ansible, Chef, Puppet);
• Knowledge of advanced monitoring tools (Kibana, Splunk);
• Knowledge of scripting languages (Bash, PowerShell, groovy or python);
• Knowledge of tool-creation languages (C, C++, Go, Rust, C#, Java) is an asset.
- Agile / Collaborative Method
- Functional Testing
- Azure DevOps
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.