We are Canada's largest independent information technology services firm, and after 40 years, we're still growing! We have a challenging career opportunity for good Angular Developers to work for our clients across in our Banking Industry.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Build RESTful backend API with JAVA/Spring MVC framework
• Build Angular-based frontend interface to consume RESTful APIs
• Design and implement NodeJS-based Azure serverless functions
• Work with the QA team to resolve detected issues
• Maintain and design both relational (MySQL) and NoSQL databases
• Help organize Azure-based tech infrastructure
• Identify backend API issues and optimize existing backend performance
• Lead and execute the backend deployment and release process
• Refine requirements and write design documents
• Create backend development plans and reports
• Support the QA team for automated testing and in updating technology stack
• Maintain good quality code on Git repository
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Experience on Angular - based frontend interface to consume RESTful APIs
RESTful backend API with JAVA/Spring MVC framework
Node, Azure, MySQL
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.