Are you searching for a challenging position within a successful organization? CGI’s Payroll Services Center (PSC) is looking for a Payroll Clerk.
Located in Montreal, we have been helping SME owners across the country manage their businesses for over 40 years. We offer all-in-one cloud-based solutions that simplify payroll and human capital. Join our dynamic team to contribute to the success of local businesses.
What CGI Offers
• A complete and on going training on Canadian payroll
• Career opportunities supported by a professional development plan;
• Rewarding relationships with our clients, whose satisfaction rate is very high;
• Work environment recognized as one of the best in the country (Great Place to Work certified);
• Comprehensive insurance coverage;
• Profit participation plan;
• Share purchase plan;
• Employee assistance program;
• Health and wellness program
You must attend a three weeks training, full time, paid, for this position.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Communicate with clients in your portfolio to enter their payroll data;
- Produce payroll based on the client’s expectations and legislation in force;
- Plan and organize your work to comply with service levels and client expectations;
- Provide timely support to clients when entering their payroll data;
- Follow the department’s policies and procedure;
- Comply with the quality standards for communication with clients;
- Act as a resource person for client retention;
- Participate in knowledge sharing within your team;
- Work in close collaboration with the other sectors.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
High school diploma;
- One year of full-time experience or two years of part-time experience in payroll or in customer service;
- Ability to work under pressure while meeting deadlines and maintaining a positive attitude;
- Customer service oriented;
- Versatile and autonomous;
- Respect confidentiality and detail oriented;
- Aptitude for teamwork;
- Very well organized and able to prioritize;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and of Internet navigation;
- Excellent written and spoken skills in both French and English (Essential).
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.