Come and join us for a collaborative experience!
We are passionate about technology, innovation and collaboration. Through methodologies such as Agile, we deliver added value to our clients on a daily basis. In our offices or at the client's premises, our teams can take advantage of collaborative spaces that encourage creativity. We rely on interpersonal exchanges and the sharing of expertise to give our clients the best in IT.
At CGI, we're career players. You'll join a dynamic, creative team that enjoys working together and likes to get together at events outside of work. You will experience the benefits of a multinational company that allows you to build your career in a company that maintains its core values. We work on multiple mandates, which opens the door to many opportunities within CGI.
CGI focuses on each of us, offering a personalized training plan, interesting benefits and flexible schedules that allow us to balance our personal life and career.
The Front-End/ServiceNow Developer will be a key player in developing, maintaining and enhancing applications on the ServiceNow ITSM platform or other Front-End technologies as well as building Integrations with other existing systems.
Candidates must demonstrate expert knowledge of the ServiceNow toolset and Front-End technologies and have experience building integrations with related systems.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Your future duties and responsibilities will span the following areas, among others:
• Have a direct impact on the customer experience
• Build integrations between ServiceNow and other existing systems.
• Provide second level support to the Production Support team in ServiceNow operations.
• Leverage both proven and innovative technology approaches to solve challenging business problems.
• Produce POCs or client DEMOs
• Provide technical assessments, written documentation and technical expertise.
• Work on continuous improvement by sharing experiences and knowledge within the team.
• Provide development effort estimates for planned work activities.
• Provide quality, best practices oriented and consistent service to the customer.
• Demonstrate a sense of initiative, autonomy, proactivity and rigour;
• Intervene on support or maintenance mandates as required, bringing your expertise and your problem-solving skills to the table
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 5+years of IT experience
• 2 – 3 years' of demonstrated hands on development experience on the ServiceNow platform particularly in the following areas: development, configuration, integration, Reports,Notifications, Events, Business rules, Catalog Items, and implementation with an advanced knowledge of the platform
• ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist Certification
• ServiceNow Certified Application Developer Certification
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT, related field, or equivalent education/work experience
• Solid understanding of system and ITSM core configurations in ServiceNow
• Hands on experience with configurations, customizations, implementations and/or migrations to the ServiceNow platform
• Experience integrating third-party software and APIs
• Experience working within an Agile/Scrum environment
• Knowledge of ITIL methodologies and ITSM concepts
• Bilingual: French & English, both written and oral
• Leadership skills along with strong analytical skills
• Diligent in ensuring the path to completion is clearly understood, while remaining open to revisions and alterations along the way.
• Always has more than one path to completion – or the steps to identify one - at the ready.
• Embraces the unknown as a learning opportunity and always finds a way to push a project forward, even with a lack of information.
• Is unwavering in the face of change and instead uses it as an opportunity to collaborate and brainstorm stronger solutions.
• Ability to be flexible, adaptable and learn new concepts quickly.
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment with aggressive deadlines and multiple priorities.
• Actively engages with teammates and stakeholders to ensure they are included in discussions and decisions.
• Feels a personal responsibility to take ownership over a project and overcome any roadblocks that may stand in the way.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills.
• Is a thoughtful problem solver who considers the solution – and its impact
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.