Ontmoet onze professionals
CGI UK Careers – Be Part of Our Story
CGI is searching for a high impact, driven and highly networked Director to come on board to strengthen the sales engine within our Scottish Business Unit. This is a strategic business development role, with the primary objective of driving business growth and executing on CGI’s future vision. Your remit will be to grow the sales funnel by proactively identifying new opportunities, building pipeline and delivering against an achievable sales target with quality, profitable and sustainable wins. This highly diverse and rewarding role will see you join a highly successful, collaborative team that are driving our continued growth in Scotland.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden:
• Utilise existing network to build on and maintain key C-level relationships whilst growing the sales funnel by proactively identifying opportunities
• Ensure that our clients grasp the short and long-term business and financial value of a relationship with us by demonstrating the full breadth of CGI’s capabilities and propositions
• Work closely with Vice-Presidents, to identify, qualify, pursue, execute and close deals
• Work with the delivery function to ensure offerings and capabilities can be delivered.
• Collaborate with clients to understand their needs, requirements and expectations, and lead interactions around delivery, operations, sales and events
• Participate in weekly Business Development strategy meetings
• Identify, organize and participate in VIP meetings
• Lead proposals and contribute to the design and writing
• Own the client relationship for assigned deals and manage through to closure
• Highly driven and creative with the ability to identify and work with a range of customers, understand their needs, and develop business and technical solutions with them.
• A strong business leader with a proven record of accomplishment in building, inspiring and generating new business (new client, new offering or new business area)
• Proven track record of selling a range of IT services including consultancy, major systems integration solutions (design, build, finance, operate model), and long-term managed IT projects.
• Ability to balance flair and innovation with the commercial imperative.
• Self-starter, who can lead deals and manage matrix teams.
• Strong in relationship development and ongoing management, both internally and externally.
Wat mag je van ons verwachten:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.