Descripción de la publicación:
We are Canada's largest independent information technology services firm, and after 40 years, we’re still growing! We have an exciting career opportunity for a QA Automation Engineer in banking projects.
Sus futuros deberes y responsabilidades:
• Assist in the definition of Test Automation Strategy and testing process
• Review requirements, specifications to provide estimate on testing effort
• Participate in project release planning and delivery efforts
Develop test frameworks (WEB & UI)
• Review, analyze, interpreting and finalize the required tests for new and/or modified products or product components with developed requirements and design documentations
• Provide necessary test data setup in different test environments required during test execution phase
• Remove impediments, decision on tools and test approach, managing the risks associated and escalations as required
• Lead defect triage meetings ensuring correct priority and severity levels are assigned
• Identify, collect, analyze and report on meaningful test metrics and proactively use those metrics across projects
Calificaciones requeridas para tener éxito en este rol:
• At least 6+ years of hands-on experience as Automation Analyst/Tester.
• Candidate should be hands-on and expert on HP UFT, (Must Have) and any other automation tools as added advantage.
• Excellent coding skill in at least one object oriented programming language.
• Understanding of DevOps process. Working experience with at least one CI tool. Understanding of different approaches to Branching and Merging strategies.
• Demonstrated working proficiency with at least one API automation tool/framework such as SOAPUI, SOA Test, REST Assured etc.
• Formal software development life-cycle experience using Agile methodologies.
• Knowledge of MBT tool ConformIQ will be a big asset.
¿Qué esperas de nosotros?:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.