We are seeking a highly capable HRIS Business Analyst to join our HCM Practice. In this role, your duties will include optimizing clients’ HR systems, gathering data and making recommendations based on best practices. You will also be required to analyse current HR business processes and recommend opportunities for automation or optimization within the system.
To ensure success as an HRIS Business Analyst, you should possess extensive experience in HR and HRIS analysis in a related industry. Outstanding HRIS
Business Analysts combine their HR knowledge with expertise in HRIS to ensure optimal HR management.
• Consulting with HR managers and other departments to determine HRIS needs;
• Documenting processes, identifying concerns and compiling analysis reports;
• Support new project implementations and functionality uptake. This includes seeing projects through the full lifecycle and leading requirements gathering, configuration, testing, UAT, and post production support;
• Analyze current business processes to look for opportunities to improve and streamline;
• Develop training resources, guides and process documents;
• Gathering and challenging Business Processes and Requirements;
• Writing Functional Specifications/User Stories;
• Provide technical expertise in the scoping and development of potential system improvements and new functionality;
• Mapping process flows, documenting test plans and administering system training;
• Work closely with business owners to determine business requirements, eliciting requirements through interviews, document analysis, workshops, surveys, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis;
• Use analysis and critical thinking skills to evaluate information gathered from key sources; determine root cause of issues and understand business requirements and potential system capabilities;
• Create various types of project documents, artifacts, process maps and analyze data to inform decision-making;
• Test and verify that the developed solution meets requirements;
• Act as the conduit between the HR, IT and third-party vendors;
• Research and compile information and perform fit-gap assessment of product specifications and capabilities relative to identified business requirements;
• Remain current with frequent updates and changes in HR technology market;
• A bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, HR management, business administration, or similar.
• 3-5 years of experience as an HRIS professional in a related industry;
• Good knowledge business processes related to Human Resources management;
• Very good knowledge of an HRIS (PeopleSoft, Oracle HCM Cloud, UKG Pro, Workday, …)
• Exceptional ability to gather and interpret data, as well as processes improvement;
• Ability to collaborate, provide technical support and train staff;
• Ability to communicate effectively with different stakeholders;
• Certified Human Resources Professional designation (CHRP-CRHA) will be considered as a plus.
- Business Analysis
- Human Resources
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.