CGI is more than just an IT consulting company; we are a global organization offering a world of opportunities. Become part of an outstanding culture that gives you the freedom to innovate, influence decisions, achieve your full potential, and chart your own career! Our benefits include a share purchase program, profit sharing, wellness credits, training and development programs and flexible work schedules.
CGI is seeking an experienced MS Dynamics CRM Functional / Solution Architect to join their team in western Canada. The ideal candidate will be experienced in both a project and support capacity, able to work face to face with clients, mentor more junior resources and drive architectural solutions.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Design and Lead the implementation of Dynamics 2016 and 365 solution architecture to fulfil client business requirements and meet strategic goals
• Design and Develop End to End architecture for MS Dynamics and Integration Architecture for to a mix of hosted and on-premise systems
• Direct Development teams, set the standard for and ensure best practices for MS Dynamics implementations
• Establish and evolve architectural standards, reference models, guidelines and principles
• Partner with business and IT teams to develop solutions that meet business needs
• Providing architectural guidance and direction for the application layer integration with back end services
• Liaise / promote and foster good working relationships with clients and other CGI teams
• Understand / adhere to quality / security standards and processes applicable to the role.
• Work closely with organization's product managers, BSAs, engineers to understand details and support technical implementations of Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions.
• Provide design reviews as required by SDLC processes, as needed
• Analyze technology industry and market trends, determine their potential benefit, and impact to the product and architecture roadmap
• Provide estimating services to clients and other CGI teams
• Operate as an escalation point for Operational Support Teams
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Extensive experience working in a multi-platform, enterprise environment in an architectural role
• 5+ years experience as a solution or functional architect working with MS Dynamics 2013, 2016 or CRM 365
• Self-motivated with strong technical and leadership skills
• Strong leadership experience to deliver high quality product that follows high level of standards across all levels of design work and able to thrive in the face of challenge
• Will have participated in, and be familiar with, Agile (Scrum) project methodology and practices
• Excellent analytical skills (critical thinking, problem solving, and decision-making skills) with a history of driving the development of large software components
• Excellent interpersonal, influencing and collaborative skills
• Solid verbal and written communication skills to both technical and non- technical audiences
• Minimum of 7 years’ experience with MS Dynamics CRM with at least 3 years in an Architectural role
• Experience with installation and Deployment, Customizing and Extending MS Dynamics CRM
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience with .NET
• Experience with MVC 4 or better
• Significant knowledge of Dynamics 2016/365 CRM, and the O365 platform as it pertains to feature sets that integrate with Dynamics CRM solutions, including SharePoint and OneDrive/OneNote
• Experience with Microsoft Entity Framework
• Experience with JQuery, HTML5 and CSS3
• Experience with using Web API
• Experience with Representational State Transfer (REST) web services and designing and developing XML/JSON based schemas for data exchange
Nice to Have Skills
• Experience with .NAV and other Dynamics products
• Experience with Power BI
• Experience with Scribe
- MS Dynamics CRM
- Solutions Architecture
- MS PowerBI
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.