Beskrivning av tjänsten:
CGI Sweden is seeking a Sector Business Controller / Finance Business Partner for a position with excellent development and career opportunities
The Finance Team in CGI consists of four main teams; Shared Services, Finance Business Services, Finance Business Engineering and Finance Controllership team. All teams work closely together, supporting each other to excel in supporting our global business.
We are searching for Sector Business Controller / Finance Business Partner who is analytical, organized and self-motivated to support one or two Sectors in Business Unit Stockholm. You will be part of the Finance Controllership team reporting directly to the Finance Director for Business Unit Stockholm.
Working closely with the sector VPs, you are required to provide 'real time' support and analysis of financial information becoming a trusted business adviser and to add value that assists in decision making of the business.
This exciting and challenging role which will help the right individual grow and develop in strength, financial and commercially. The team is based in Stockholm so that each Controller is close to their VP.
You are required to support, advise and control the business financials, ensuring key targets are achieved, risks are mitigated and provide insightful analysis on the monthly results.
You must be able to work and communicate clearly with all levels of the business organisation, as you will be expected to assist and support the project community in understanding their financial results, as well as supporting them with new business opportunities.
Your main tasks will be
• Analytical support of the budget and forecast process, delivering well supported and documented financial plans and analysis
• Working closely with sector Leaders to understand their business, help them understand their financial drivers and constructively challenge assumptions
• Delivering accurate, insightful and timely analysis of financial results compared against forecasts and budgets
• Manage month-end process to ensure project revenues are accounting for in accordance with IFRS revenue recognition policy and cost are captured and accounted for correctly
• Managing project and client financials according to contract; understanding key terms in contracts, financial implications of changes to those terms and the technical accounting impact of contracts
• Manage working capital by working closely with Engagement Managers and Project Managers, taking pro-active steps to manage reductions in aged debt and WIP
• Where required, support bidding activities (sales pipeline/growth) including preparing or reviewing bid models
• Preparing and presenting financial results with meaningful/accurate commentary to business unit stakeholders
• Analysis of balance sheet entries to ensure overall balance sheet integrity
• Manage special requests and collaborate on internal projects
• Sox Controls
• Assist with external audit
Able to build strong relationships with internal customers, where focus on customer satisfaction comes naturally to you.
You should have 3-5 years of practical experience, preferably working in the Private Sector within the relevant areas of accounting and controlling. Your approach is proactive, efficient and organised. You are eager to learn, to actively develop yourself and take on more responsibility.
We expect you to be a team player with a flexible approach to your day-to-day work, thrive in a high-paced environment and can deliver to tight deadlines. To succeed in this position you have orientation for details, combined with ability to understand context and the big picture.
Professional and personal qualifications
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in Finance
• 3-5 years practical work experience within a professional environment (private sector is preferred but not essential)
• Working knowledge of accounting and controlling, especially month end closing processes, planning, forecast and budget is a must
• Experience with SOX reporting beneficial but not essential
• Must exhibit strong analytical skills with an eye for detail in a well-organized manner
• You have good communication and documentation skills and are able to communicate fluently in both written and spoken English
• Ability to work closely and effectively in a team environment
• Highly proficient in excel and system skilled (Hyperion and People Soft would be a bonus)
• Exciting tasks, high expertise and professionalism
• Skills and career development
• A leading company with growth and a healthy economy
• A good social environment with respect for each other
• A team of talented colleagues with great team spirit
• A ownership culture through CGI Share Purchase Plan
You choose the job
You are passionate about working in a finance team in an international environment. Understanding the business and seeking business-oriented solutions is motivating for you. You know how to communicate financial information to non-financial members at all levels for the organisation. You also choose the job because you want to work with the best colleagues in an exciting environment, who will help and encourage you to develop both personally and professionally.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Any questions please contact: Mattias Tiljander
Phone: +46 70 288 99 14
Start date: As soon as possible
Vad du kan förvänta dig av oss:
Utveckla din karriär hos oss.
Det är en extraordinär tid i vår bransch. Den digitala transformationen accelererar och CGI är i centrum för förändringarna – som hjälp för våra kunders digitala resor och med spännande karriärmöjligheter för våra medarbetare.
På CGI når vi framgång genom våra medarbetares talang och engagemang. Som ett team delar vi de utmaningar och belöningar som kommer genom att vi skapar ett växande företag, vilket stärker vår ägarskapskultur. Alla våra medarbetare drar nytta av det värde vi gemensamt skapar.
Var med och bygg ett av världens största oberoende tjänsteföretag inom IT och affärsprocesser.