Beskrivning av tjänsten:
CGI Halifax is searching for a Director of Consulting Services, this would be an Account Executive role who can recognize opportunities and turn leads into long-lasting partnerships. An extensive IT background and understanding of Public Sector trends is required. The successful candidate will communicate directly with clients and prospects, understand their individual needs, and align them to CGI products and services. The successful candidate will be part of our leadership team and provide valuable support and assistance in developing sales strategies and growing CGI’s presence in the region.
Our new Director will be an adaptable, knowledgeable multi-tasker with excellent relationship and communication skills and come with a proven track record of sales success. Leading a small team of professional consultants, our new Director will have passion and drive and use this to help further grow their team.
The ideal candidate must be organized, passionate about client relations, and have the ability to articulate the vision of CGI offerings. The candidate will have a strategic approach to both short term and long term engagements while supporting a variety of sales initiatives. CGI Halifax is looking for a builder, someone with strong relationship skills and business development acumen to help us grow our presence here in the Maritimes.
• Providing support for clients by learning about their needs and aligning them to CGI solutions that drive client business outcomes
• Ability to self-generate leads by making new connections and building relationships with new clients.
• Presenting and demonstrating the value of CGI products and services to prospective clients
• Defining sales strategies aligned to CGI’s business goals
• Staying current on company offerings, public sector landscape and industry trends.
• Experience in utilizing Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools to identify opportunities and track throughout the sales cycle
• Supporting CGI Management in the development of sales training for other members
• Handling complex negotiations and customer feedback.
• Post-Secondary Education or relevant experience (10 years)
• Strong networking and negotiating skills.
• Public sector experience (preferably in Atlantic Canada).
• Aptitude to lead a team through a proposal process (Set strategy, organize content and articulate direction)
Knowledge in solution offerings and IT services
• The capability to manage multiple accounts while generating new opportunities.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to understand client needs and handle the negotiation process.
• Strong time management and presentation skills.
• Excellent computer skills, (MS Office and CRM software).
We realize that this role is not for the feint hearted, but if you think you have the drive, passion and commitment to be successful and take your career to the next level then we would love to hear from you.
Vad du kan förvänta dig av oss:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.