Descripción de la publicación:
CGI is developing Case and document management system for various clients in Finland. As our business grows and expands into new market segments, we need more talents to join us. We're looking for full stack developers with expertise in .NET and Angular. The project is run using an agile Scrum methodology.
Join 20+ member international team alongside 5 Lithuanian team members and work from Vilnius or Kaunas offices.
• We are living the culture of ownership by facing exciting challenges in international projects
• As owners we participate in stock purchase plan and annual profit sharing program
• We work and play hard during various team buildings, knowledge sharing events, social & volunteering activities
• Here in CGI we enjoy flexible working hours and we are taking care of our own health by utilizing insurance package and consulting our own psychologist
• By joining our team you will have the opportunity to participate in members referral program and get the referral bonus
What we expect:
• 1-3 years of experience with .NET and Angular development
• Experience developing REST APIs
• Good spoken and written English skills
• Experience with .NET Core, Octopus Deploy, Elasticsearch, RabbitMQ would be an advantage
• Knowledge of Domain Driven Design and UX/service design is considered an advantage
Monthly salary (bruto) for this position: from 2200 to 3800 Eur
If this sounds interesting and you are ready to meet new challenges, hit apply!
CGI is one of top 5 largest global IT companies and is spread across 40 countries with endless opportunities to expand and grow! As CGI Member, you have the opportunity to be a shareholder at CGI and join a family of 78,000 members strong.
¿Qué esperas de nosotros?:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.