Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Strong data gathering and reporting skills
2. Ability to articulate complex data, interpret large volumes of data, and present in a user-friendly format
3. Preparation of various daily, weekly and monthly reports.
4. Keeping track of various tracker and maintain data, records
5. Cooperate directly with other members on various requests with regard to reporting and analyzing
6. Extract data from ATS to run various reports and analysis.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree
Total Experience: The candidate must have 2-3 years of relevant experience in a similar role.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and advanced excel (pivot, formulas, vlookup, hlookup)
• Good communication and problem-solving skills
• Ability to prepare dashboards
• Understanding of TA KPIs, TA reporting experience (Good to Have)
• Proficiency/Working knowledge of Word and PowerPoint would be an added advantage
• Mathematical knowledge is an advantage.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.