Job Description/ Position Description Works independently under limited supervision and applies knowledge of subject matter in Applications Development. Possess sufficient knowledge and skills to effectively deal with issues, challenges within field of specialization to develop simple applications solutions. Second level professional with direct impact on results and outcome.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Job Role/ Your future duties and responsibilities • Identify the components that comprise the architecture of Pega 7,8 and be able to install the product as an EJB into an application server
• Migrate rules from one environment to another following best practices
• Authenticate using LDAP and implement Single-Sign-On (SSO)
• Customize the Pega 7,8 security model to suit your needs
• Identify how Pega 7,8 uses a database and be able to optimize the use of the database
• Use logging and performance tools to analyze the performance of your solutions
• Use OOTB tools to tune the environment in which Pega 7,8 solutions run using a holistic approach
• Maintain list of service and connectors
• Alert Management and coordination
• On call admin for Prod environment
• Experience in Unix
• Experience in scheduled jobs, cron, ESP etc.
• Excellent communication skills
• Solid Technical and problem solving skills
• Proven experience in Pega Systems, WebSphere administration experience
• Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
• Ability to manage change along with good time management and work with tight deadlines
• Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Required qualifications to be successful in this role Years of experience: 5 - 8 Years
Primary Skill: Pega Senior System Administration
Secondary Skill: IBM Websphere application server, BPM, Shell script
- Shell Script
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.