**Temporary Full-Time role**
Global Audit Management Shared Services (GAMSS) is a CGI Corporate Internal Audit strategic initiative.
GAMSS manages client’s audit requests of CGI’s Business Units from beginning to end, and provides advice on audit requirements and management.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
The Junior IT Auditor works in collaboration with Audit Specialists, with the support of a well-established GAMSS team, various technical operational and delivery teams (auditees), as well as the client relation service team (in CGI) in order to execute audit assignments.
You will be responsible for the following:
• Manages the evidence gathering function for the audit mandates to which they are assigned and responsible
• Assists the Logistics Coordinator in preparing a Client Control Package (CCP) by obtaining the identification of auditees for evidence provisioning and attendance to audit meetings
• Participates in the Audit Kick-off meetings for their assigned audit mandates
• Analyzes the evidence provided by the auditees to validate the integrity and accuracy of the information provided
• Updates status on each evidence defined within the Client Control Package (CCP) and follows-up on incomplete and/or evidence not received
• Identify the evidence that are non-compliant to the controls and communicates this information to Audit Specialist
• Communicates that evidence is available for Audit Specialists to approve
• Provides to Audit Specialists status updates on evidence availability and validity, as needed
• Examines audit evidence as part of specified testing strategies for evidence to show compliance with management directives, or identifies non-compliance to controls
• Analyzes requests from Audit Specialists for issues raised by external auditors
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Required work experience
• Up to 3 years applicable experience in Information Technology security or;
• Up to 3 years applicable experience in Information Technology auditing and an aspiration to acquire experience in Information Technology security
• Has executed or participated in audits (SOC1 (CSAE3416, ISAE3402, SSAE18); SOC2; internal audits, ad hoc audits, etc.)
• Knowledge of, C-198, MI-52-109, COBIT governance framework, Sarbanes-Oxley, ISO 27001, 27002, ITIL, PCI-DSS, SDLC.
Information technology (important)
• Good knowledge of the major operating systems (Ex : Windows, Unix, z/OS, AS/400 including virtual and cloud)
• Master the MS Office suite
• College Diploma or University Bachelor degree
• CISA Certification or CISSP Certification (an asset)
• Excellent knowledge of French and English (spoken and written)
• Ability for multi-tasking (capacity to work on several mandates simultaneously)
• Ability to manage and handle sensitive information and situations
• Autonomous and ability to take initiative
• Ability to work under pressure
• Good analytical and synthesis skills
• Excellent ability to communicate
• Team spirit
• Excellent skills in interpersonal communications
• Good organizational skills and responsible
• Flexibility and availability during high-peak periods.
• Experience of having worked for a similar large-scale organization
- Process Audit
- Security Audit
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.