Works independently and applies knowledge of subject matter in Applications Development. Senior resource with extensive experience in solution designing and development in data warehousing solutions in ETL development for large-scale data using Informatica Cloud service, Informatica PowerCenter, Informatica Data Quality and Teradata
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Job Description (OpenText)
• Design and develop new applications, forms, reports, workflows leveraging OpenText Content Server
• Build and modify OpenText Content Server workflows, forms, reports, and custom taxonomy/metadata according to specifications and expand upon existing applications to meet ongoing needs
• Collaborate on requirements and solution design
• Provide estimates and prepare technical specification based on understanding of functional specification
• Design and code based on development standards and approaches
• Perform unit testing
• Assist with functional acceptance testing as needed
• Provide timely defect resolution to minimize delays in project timeline
• Troubleshoot and resolve system related production issues, identify root causes, work with vendors on bugs/fixes and implement quality solutions
• Perform daily administration of the application environment
• Build and leverage automation to decrease overall system downtime and improve system operations
• Create change requests and apply approved change requests to system functionality and configuration
• Modify, enhance and or create solutions to meet business requirements
• Review, plan, test and implement system upgrades and enhancements
• Partner with developers to build system functionality and improve quality attributes
• Review system patch
• Minimum of 5+ years of OpenText work experience.
• Strong development experience on the OpenText Content Server platform (using Content Server Web Services, REST APIs, OScript) preferably with 10.5/16 versions Java or .NET development experience with good knowledge of Object oriented programming concepts
• Experience working with Workflows, CS Widgets, Workspaces, Connected Workspaces, Web Reports, Web Forms, Templates in Livelink/Content Server Data migration exposure from other ECM systems to OpenText using migration tools (InfoFusion OTIC, OpenText Object Importer etc.)
• Knowledge of other OpenText products like Archive Server, OTDS, Enterprise Scan, Enterprise Connect, Document Pipeline, Rendition Server, Capture Center, InfoFusion, OTMM, EPS, Process Suite, Output Center is preferred.
• Knowledge of SQL Server Database
• Knowledge of software development standards and best practice approaches
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.