CGI’s Global Wealth & Capital Markets group is looking for a Business Systems Analyst with domain experience in Wealth and Capital Markets to join our Data and Integration Services team supporting CGI’s Wealth Management Platform.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Work with multiple teams and stakeholders to identify integration requirements between a variety of systems and technologies and validate the integrity of end-to-end integration solutions.
• Work closely with development teams to ensure the delivery of high quality integrations that meet all functional and non-functional requirements.
• Manage risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies both within the delivery team and with external teams to protect release schedules.
• Document and assess impacts for changes to scope, following a disciplined change management process.
• Validate and document the release readiness of integrations, including the creation and execution of test plans and release notes.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Relevant Business Systems Analyst experience in a large-scale corporate context.
• Ability to gather functional business process requirements and contribute to translating user requests into technical specifications.
• Exposure to Agile frameworks such as Scrum, Kanban, Lean and SAFe.
• Strong organizational and leadership skills with the ability to facilitate technical sessions.
• Demonstrated ability to learn new process, applications and systems.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Nice to Have
• Project / Program Management / Scrum Master Experience.
• Exposure to Wealth and Capital Markets domain.
• Experience with Wealth Management systems and protocols such as FIX Transactions and Custodian systems.
• Experience working with Mainframe and legacy systems
• Bachelor's Degree in related field.
• TOGAF, CBAP, Agile, CSC or CFA Certification are nice to have
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.