CGI is a global IT and business process services provider delivering high-quality business consulting, systems integration and outsourcing services. With over 77 500 professionals in 40 countries, of which 190 in Estonia in 2 cities – Tallinn and Tartu. We create software systems and products in a number of areas - public sector, geospatial and remote sensing, space, telecommunications, energy and utilities, medical and healthcare, banking and insurance, etc.
Our teams are behind such solution like GIS 112 information system used for processing emergency notifications, eCall, which automatically dials single emergency number in the car accidents, European global satellite-based navigation system Galileo, new design for Estonian State Information Portal and many-many more.
Do you want to be a part of a team, which helps societies to advance towards a more innovative, secure and sustainable future? Do you want to be more than just an employee is? We are members and shareholders of a company who go beyond the ordinary to build a better tomorrow.
CGI Estonia is looking for an experienced Technical Product Owner, to join our growing Energy & Utilities team at our Tallinn or Tartu office.
Your future responsibilities:
• Work out and propose optimal vision of solution for client, taking into account client requirements and existing software
• Find ways where minimum number of customizations and extra development give maximum benefit
• Negotiate the functionalities with client stakeholders
• Understand technical aspects of existing and planned software
• Onboard new people to project (environments and development setup)
• Conduct SCRUM routines and resolve impediments from SCRUM daily standups if needed
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Interest in software development projects
• Experience with Scrum Product owner and Scrum master roles
• Experience as a software project manager
• Excellent spoken and written English
• Understanding the technical stack the development is working on (Java, Spring, Hibernate, Redis, RabbitMQ, REST, Kotlin, microservices, Google Cloud, GoLang)
• Opportunity to become an owner (partner) of CGI
• Supportive and experienced colleagues, both in Estonia and abroad
• Opportunities for a career in an international company
• Competitive wage package
• Support for professional development and growth, both in your expertise field and in the CGI Group
• Good work-life balance: our family- and health-friendly work environment, comfortable office, cheerful colleagues, great joint events, flexible working hours, etc. help take care of your body and mind
• Opportunity to get involved in charitable activities
We will offer you a membership beyond the ordinary:
As a member of CGI you have the opportunity to be an owner and to work in an environment where you enjoy working and feel empowered. With us, you’ll have plenty of possibilities to take care of yourself and the communities around you. You will have the opportunity to work with major local and global clients from different industries in challenging projects that have a true impact on our future. With us at CGI you can develop your career as an expert or if you like or take new steps towards managerial position. It’s up to you to get our full support to get you where you want to be.
This is what we call a membership beyond the ordinary.
Ready to be a member?
Great, because we´d love to hear from you! Apply for the position by clicking on the “I´m interested” button at the top or bottom of the page.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.