For our customers - the main energy and utilities companies in the Czech Republic - we deliver IT solutions ranging from large billing systems, CRM, BI to central energy market solutions, mobile workforce management, smart technologies and other.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
To extend our team, we are looking for developer/analyst who will participate on various tasks throughout the project lifecycle:
• Design and Analysis of technical requirements
• Development of front-end applications based on client requirements
• Development of mobile applications
• Participate fully in the development process through the entire software lifecycle
• Co-ordinate with project teams to track and deliver user requests
• Support of new or existing solutions
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
What we need from you
• Working with GIT
• We would welcome an open-minded, pragmatic, flexible and customer oriented team player
• Willingness to learn new technologies and share ideas is necessary
Nice to have
• UI design patterns would be beneficial
• Energy and utilities experience will be a plus
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.