Works independently under limited supervision and applies knowledge of subject matter in Applications Development. Possess sufficient knowledge and skills to effectively deal with issues, challenges within field of specialization to develop simple applications solutions
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Understanding the requirement and build the technical design document.
• Good Working knowledge on COBOL,JCL,DB2,VSAM IMS DB/DC
• Experience in DB/DC will be added advantage.
• Excellent problem analysis and trouble shooting skills.
• Experience on CAGEN tools will add the value.
• Worked in Agile methodology.
• Good to have Insurance domain expertise.
• Should be able to lead the small team.
• Commitment to Quality and code/design review.
• Clear understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle, estimation and defect management.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Primary Skills: Good Working knowledge on COBOL,JCL,DB2,VSAM IMS DB/DC
3+ years of overall work experience
Education: Computer Science (BE / BTech / MTech / MS) from Tier I Premier institutes
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.