Do you aspire to surpass yourself by entering a stimulating position within a successful organization? CGI's Payroll Services Center (PSC) is looking for a .Net WEB Developer.
Based in Montreal, we have been providing Canadian entrepreneurs with cloud computing solutions that have simplified payroll and human capital management for over 40 years. We are the leader in our specialized market. Within CGI, a solid and renowned company, we are a team that operates like a publisher of specialized applications in SAAS mode.
CGI offers you:
• Numerous career opportunities supported by a professional development plan;
• Rewarding relationships with our customers, whose satisfaction rate is very high;
• A work environment recognized as one of the most pleasant in the country (Great Place to Work certified);
• Be part of a permanent team whose work is based on Agile methodologies;
• Comprehensive insurance coverage;
• A profit sharing plan;
• A share purchase plan;
• An employee assistance program;
• A health and wellness program
Your future duties and responsibilities:
The chosen candidate will act as an analyst (intermediate WEB developer).
- The WEB developer is responsible for participating in the project for the development and maintenance of the payroll and human resources application;
- He participates in the evolution of the framework for the development of the application and the ways of doing things in the team;
- He participates in the development of WEB applications (presentation, business logic and access to data) as part of the project;
- He performs unit tests of the functions developed, supports acceptance tests and participates in the implementation;
- He participates in the support and maintenance of the applications developed.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
WEB application development (presentation, business logic and data access) as part of the project
Unit testing of the functions developed and support for acceptance tests
Support of developed applications
Technical and object-oriented analysis
College diploma or bachelor's degree in computer science
Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
Experience in development with agile methodology.
Essential technical specializations:
• Microsoft.NET language (C #, VB.NET)
• ASP.NET (WebForms / MVC)
• Entity Framework / Linq
• SQL Server (TSQL, Reporting Services, SSIS)
• Web services (SOAP, WCF) (an asset)
Curious and interested in understanding how the systems he develops
Have a good sense of organization and the ability to work in a team
Knowledge of payroll, HR (an asset)
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.