CGI is more than just an IT consulting company; we are a global organization offering a world of opportunities. Become part of an outstanding culture that gives you the freedom to innovate, influence decisions, achieve your full potential, and chart your own career! Our benefits include a share purchase program, profit sharing, wellness credits, training and development programs and flexible work schedules.
As a Senior Project Manager in BC, you will contribute to the success of multiple IT projects and initiatives for our clients.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Planning, coordinating, leading and communicating activities to ensure that project objectives are met within expected margin/profitability
- Executing various activities to deliver projects using the project plan, work plan, risk log, communication plan, issue logs and resolution as well as managing change requests
- Documenting and assessing project change request impacts in a timely manner
- Ensuring appropriate management of activities, quality results and implementation of CGI's quality processes
- Ensuring time charged by members is applied to the appropriate task and control the project budget
- Completing satisfaction surveys with the client upon project completion and acquiring sign-off
- Acquiring engagement and approvals by all players: clients, team members and vendors
- Balancing the management of projects by mitigating risks and defining resolution plans for addressing issues
- Ensuring that projects are auditable
- Contributing to quality client satisfaction appraisals throughout the delivery of your projects
- Obtaining, validating and understanding cost models and project profit margins for all assigned projects
- Defining project functional structure; preparing work plans for planning and scheduling of required resources
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- 8+ years of IT Project Management experience
- 8+ years of experience as a Scrum Master
- Proven experience working with multiple clients on IT project-based initiatives
- Proven experience implementing change management processes
- Demonstrated ability to provide a high level of client satisfaction
- Positive perspective on servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and growing transparency.
- Superb communication and presentation skills in providing pertinent and detailed information to clients and delivery / operational teams
- Demonstrated experience coordinating and facilitating information sessions and focus groups.
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Masters in Project Management or equivalent
- Certified Project Manager (PMP) certification
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification
- Certified ScrumMaster
- Communication (Oral/Written)
- PMI Project Management Prof
- Project Management
- Scrum Master
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.