Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world!
Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading end-to-end IT and business consulting services provider. With seven onshore delivery centers employing 1500 members, CGI’s Waterville center is the perfect mix of corporate opportunities and support with a small town feel. Located in the heart of downtown Waterville, easily accessed by two exits off Interstate-95, CGI’s Waterville delivery center is the first such center in the area, aligning with the region’s economic and cultural revitalization goals. Our office is located within walking distance of shops, cafes, restaurants, community parks, and the local farmers market. We embrace ongoing training, continued education, flexible hours, and an innovative tech-oriented work environment. Members participate in CGI social clubs and community outreach programs. CGI Waterville is passionate about CGI’s corporate mission, “To create an environment in which we enjoy working together and, as owners, contribute to building a company we can be proud of.”
This role is for a Jr. Business Analyst (BA), responsible for working with the client application teams (business, IT, Security Admin and ISO) to collect and process information in order to update account information onto an identity management platform.
This process involves the BA working with client teams to identify and document:
• The technical information needed to determine the appropriate system access
• All of the systems used by the application to control access and translating them into roles
• Work with business users to gather requirements and relevant process information
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• The roles description follows the program guidelines
• The role has the appropriate risk categorization as well as the correct approval workflow and Separation of Duty (SOD) rules.
• All of this information is documented in a standard excel template used to upload the application information into the identity management software. The BA will also provide the technical team guidance on how to develop file feeds containing application entitlement information. Once the template and file feed are completed the BA will provide oversight and guidance to ensure that adequate testing is completed to onboard the application for access management.
• The BA is responsible for facilitating meetings, developing a schedule, managing the team to deliver on an agreed upon schedule and reporting in a detailed, accurate and timely manner on the status, risks and issues.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Written and Oral Communication
• Collaboration and ability to influence others
• Quality and accuracy
• Attention to detail
• Proactive and Persistent
• Problem Solving and conflict negotiation
• Planning, prioritization and monitoring
• Identity and Access Management (IAM) experience plus
• Financial Services knowledge a plus, but not required.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Skill Set Years of Experience
Communication (oral/written) 2+
Business Analysis 1-3
MS Office 1-3
Minimum Education Required: Bachelors Degree
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.