Project management along with people management. Requirement & technical discussion. Release Management, Technical hands on manger
1. Project management including Scrum
2. People Management
3. Involve in requirement/design discussion with team
4. Reporting progress, issues, dependencies and risks to leadership
5. Project Estimations Cost & Efforts
6. End to End Resource Loading – Requirement Gathering, Design, Development, Testing, UAT and Warranty Support.
7. Project Planning End to End Sprint Planning.
8. Liaising with Onsite Project Manager regarding project progress, impediments, release schedule.
5. Co-ordination with support and sales team
6. Plan for product enhancement
7. Techno / functional leadership for the team
8. Managed End to End Project delivery including:
- Scope management
- Schedule management
- Resources management with at least 25 direct reports
- Financial Management
- Communication Management
- Risk Management
- Procurement Management
- Stakeholders Management
- Project Governance Management
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Project management experience
• Experience of delivering business benefits for large scale Program for a global bank.
• Managing and planning resources, responsibilities and schedules
• Hands on technical experience on specified technologies
• Problem solving skills
• Strong written and oral English communication skills
• Presentation skills
• Member management skills
• Agile project execution experience, awareness of Agile/SAFE.
• Make sure all deliverables are met including by-weekly sprint deliverables, smooth delivery to UAT / prod environments, resolving issues faced by client.
• Process-orientated with the ability to manage the full cycle of multiple projects concurrently.
• Managed Projects in a multi-geographic context (Multi-location / multi-customer/languages - plus)
• Highlighting any risks with leadership team and onsite counterpart.
• Having Experience on JIRA
• Having Experience on Microsoft Office Project Plan.
• PMP certified or equivalent.
• Working Experience of Java FullStack, PL/SQL
• Preferred: Experience in Collections/Banking domain
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Java Full Stack including Microservices, PL/SQL, Angular 11, Messaging, AWS/Azure
Project Management, risk management, resource management
Preferred: Banking domain
Good to have: Camunda/Kafka experience
- Project Management
- Agile Delivery Management
- Jira management software
- Product Strategy
- Requirement Management
- Requirements Analysis
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.