• At least a Vocational Diploma, Short Course Certificate Undergraduate, or Bachelor's/College Degree in any field
Knowledge and skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills in the Danish language
• Good computer and IT technical skills
• Solid analytical and problem solving skills
• Good process mapping ability
• Proactive, service-minded, and able to multi-task
• Good interpersonal skills
• Background in IT or Finance or HR
• Previous Service Desk experience
• Willing to work in shifts
• Able to work well in a high pressure environment
• Flexible and able to adapt to changes quickly and think conceptually
- Analytical Thinking
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.